Friday, April 01, 2016

Spring in Austria

We still have cooler days, but lately it has been in the low-mid 60s. The City of Graz has been busy planting annual flowers and the perinneals are blooming too.
My son loves going for walks with me. I really love that about him. Rain, snow, fog, sun...If I say I want to go for a walk,  he is ready.  We have so many good talks on these walks. I really believe you must listen and converse about the little things, so that when big things come along...you are used to talking with each other. So, we walk...and talk.  Even when I am tired, I try to get a walk into the schedule. The other day we went to the click tower...and usually we go up and down the stairs. But on this particular day, we paid a small fee to take the elevator up and then walked down.
We had fun checking out what flowers were in bloom and watching the salamanders scampering in the sun. I brought a different camera and practiced taking photos on the macro setting. Now I just have to figure out how to put them on my computer. The idea of a Web compatible camera is sounding pretty good to me.
The city looks pretty in Spring!


No comments: