Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hand knit socks!

Hand knit boot socks (far left). Hand knit hiking socks (middle pair). Kroy yarn socks (4th pair in...purple stripes).
I am pretty sure all these socks were knit from sock yarn I buy at the grocery store in Austria. It is a bit thinner than Kroy and Regis.
Hand knit socks using 2 yarns to create stripes (far right pair). Left pair is Regis,  matching stripping yarn. I think the gray/red pair was Kroy yarn.

Can you believe I still do not have a computer? Blogging on my phone, typing with 1 finger just does not interest me. Sorry! But I am still here!

 A few weeks ago I was sorting through my hand knit socks and took the above photos. And now my phone is too fill of photos to let me edit, to rotate the photos. Oh well, turn your head sideways!  There are a few pairs not in the photos.  The pair with cream colored cuffs, my friend Ava knit for me. Yarns range from 4, 6 and 8 ply...mostly regular sock yarn. That 6 ply is great for hiking socks.

So, just a quick post to say hi to everyone! Stick with me...I hope to have a computer within a few months!

I hope you are all well and happy!

3 comments:

Hanne said...

Hello :D
I was just thinking about you the other day :-)
I hope you and your family is well!
Love your socks!
Smiles from Hanne in Norway

Nann said...

Well, hi there Evelyn! It was a surprise to have a new post from you turn up in Bloglovin'.
Not having a computer is certainly conducive to getting many other things done. The socks are great!

Katie Z. said...

I'm glad you're still around! I hope you're feeling better.