Saturday, February 11, 2006

The orange scarf


















OK, a photo of the orange scarf I referred to in my previous post about the blue Shitzu scarf. Looking at the photo, it is obvious that I made it skinner (not wider) than the blue one, so just ignore that little bit of mis-information - in other words, I have no idea how many stitches I cast on to make this one. I do think that the orange one folds over itself a bit, but it is still a great scarf! And no, Silly, I do not wear my scarfs like this - I am just trying to show the length (2 balls of yarn). I like the blue one better though. Anyway, it is all wrapped up and destined to its new owner today before it gets to warm to enjoy this year. And, I am busily knitting away on a lime green SPRING scarf in very light weight yarns for yet another sister. I am tired of the winter yarns and this new yarn is fun to work with. It is YUMMY, so stay tuned!
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cathi said...

How do you stay so fit, I am so jealous, and with a 2 year old too!! Weight is a big struggle for me at the moment with my two little ones!

All your knitting posts are inspiring me to think about knitting again...was doing baby cardigans for a while, but would be fun to do a scarf or two...

Jeanne said...

This scarf looks lovely on YOU! I'm thinking about soft fluffy yarns ... no, I'm NOT going to start knitting!! :)

Samantha said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see the lime green creation!

Darcie said...

The scarf is so pretty on you, Evelyn. I'll be awaiting to see your progress of the Springtime one!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Ohhh I love lime green - I can't wait to see the scarf! Your way too cute in the picture with the orange scarf!