Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sunday Morning Waffle Recipe

One Sunday afternoon when I was hanging out with one of my sisters... she decided to make waffles.  So, we made waffles that afternoon.  I marveled at how good they were and the 2 of us ate the entire batch... and it has sort-ov become our Sunday thing.  I love Sunday waffles!


Here is:  Sister's Sunday Waffles Recipe


1 1/4 cup flour
2 TBS sugar
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt


Mix dry ingredients together.


In separate bowl mix the following wet ingredients:


1 egg
1 1/3 cup milk
3 TBS oil


Mix wet & dry altogether until lumps are gone, but don't overmix.  You can make waffles or pancakes with this mix.  


If you put left-over batter in the fridge it will thicken up, but you can just add more milk to thin it out again - it will be fine for an extra day.


I hope you make some Sunday waffles of your own and enjoy this recipe as much as my sister & I do!


No comments: