Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June Flowers in the Hospital Garden




I have been sick for most of the winter.  Right now I enjoy sitting outside in the hospital garden for bits of time. My son pushes me around some and then I give him my camera/phone and he runs around and takes photos of all the flowers for me. He has such a good eye! I like having a "flower album" on my phone. Gives me something pretty to look at!

Today is day #14 of this hospital visit, so we have seen some flowers come and go!





I especially like the roses!
I did not remember this yellow flower when I saw his photo. When I asked him about it, he came back with this itty bitty flower!
They all are beautiful! It is like looking at a gardening catalog in real life!



 The bees go right inside of the hostas.

The bees love the lavender too.
Happy bees all over!


I am 5' 8" tall. The lilies are taller than me!

My sister and niece mailed me a "Happy Camper" t-shirt from the USA. I was wearing it and sitting up in bed today when my surgeon came by to visit. He thinks I might be able to go home this weekend. Yeah! So please think happy, healing thoughts for me so I can get home quickly! Thank you!





5 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Evelyn, I'm praying you do get to go home and that your recovery goes well. 14 day or longer is a lot to be in the hospital.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Wow that was a serious illness to have been in a hospital for so long. I do wish for a speedy recovery so you can go home. It's a beautiful garden, and I am glad you were able to enjoy it.

Lindah said...

What a sweet son to get you out amongst the flowers!
I'm sorry to hear that you have been ill, but I hope you are well by now and able to be at home again.

Doodlebug Gail said...

So sorry to hear that you're not well Evelyn. 14 days is very long to be in the hospital - your son is doing a good job with keeping your spirits up with all those pretty photos. Take good care of yourself and hope that you're able to return home this weekend. Happy Canada Day from Toronto.

Unknown said...

I hope you get well soon Evelyn and back home with your sweet family!